Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
The VOX MINI GO covers all the bases from practice to live performance—at home, in concert venues or out on the streets.
The VOX MINI GO 50 guitar amp can be taken with you anywhere you go, letting you enjoy playing anywhere, whether at home, on the street or in a concert venue. This amp is lightweight, compact and can be powered by a mobile battery. It also offers powerful and realistic amp models based on those found in the Cambridge50, as well as a newly developed vocoder for talking modulation effects, onboard effects that let you create a diverse range of sounds, a mic input, AUX input, a headphone jack and a rhythm machine that can play back patterns from many genres… all as standard features. This model also includes a looper, which you can use along with the effects and rhythm machine to add variation to your solo performance.
The amp models used to define the sound of the VOX MINI GO series use the “VET” modeling technology used on the VOX Cambridge50, which offers a realistic and responsive sound. Selectable amp models include the traditional VOX AC30 type, an amp stack model representative of the 80’s, a boutique amp, and a high-gain amp with massive distortion. The LINE setting is useful when plugging in an electric acoustic guitar or keyboard.
A new and unique vocoder has been added for “talking modulation” effects that sound as if you’re playing a talking guitar, which you can use by playing the guitar while singing or talking into the mic (or while you’re picking the guitar strings, if you don’t have a mic connected).
The effects on the VOX MINI GO series have been revamped for a clearer sound that matches the sound of modern-day music with more precise modeling, which also lets you create a wider range of sounds. Effects types available include chorus, phaser and octave. Including the delay/reverb type, this gives you a total of eight effect types.
EFFECTS 2 (Delay/Reverb types) ANALOG DELAY, DIGITAL DELAY, SPRING, HALL
Rhythm machine makes playing even more fun!
The built-in rhythm patterns on this series cover various genres and metronome types. There are three variations for each genre, for a total of 33 types of rhythm patterns.
Use the selector to easily call up a rhythm pattern and then freely adjust the tempo and volume to effortlessly enjoy a rhythm-backed jam session, develop some riff ideas, or work on your sense of rhythm—there are so many ways to enjoy these amps.
Rhythm patterns: ROCK, METAL, POP, BLUES, FUNK, R&B, JAZZ, LATIN, DANCE 3/5/7, METRO
Can be powered by a mobile battery—the perfect choice for street performance as well
The VOX MINI GO series can be powered either by a commercially available mobile battery or with the included AC adapter. These amps are the perfect choice for street performances and performing outdoors as well. Use the attached carrying strap to easily take the amp with you wherever you go and have fun playing guitar at any place, any time.
Features a variety of input/output jacks—great for playing and singing solo!
Aside from an input jack for your guitar, these amps also feature a variety of other input/output jacks. You can adjust the volume for the mic input and also apply delay/reverb effects to the input signal, which is optimal for situations like playing and singing solo. Also, you can select the VOCODER amp model for a talking modulation effect that sounds as if you’re playing a talking guitar, which you can use by playing the guitar while singing or talking into the mic.
The amp also features an AUX IN jack for your music player or other external sound source, which gives you three simultaneous input channels including the signals from your guitar and mic.
Further, this amp has a built-in cabinet simulator, which you can hear through the PHONES jack. This cab sim adds the characteristics of a guitar amp cabinet to the output signal just before it reaches the power amp. This is perfect when recording to an audio recorder or when practicing in headphones.
Built-in looper functionality
The looper on these amps lets you loop the playback of phrases you record with your guitar or mic and then play along for a jam session, or overdub again and again in real-time performance.
When using the looper along with the rhythm machine and then recording while the rhythm pattern plays, the length of the loop when you stop recording is adjusted (quantized) to match the length of the measure. Also, when you play a rhythm pattern while the looper is playing, the tempo of the rhythm is automatically set to match the loop’s length.
Use the optional VFS3 (sold separately) to freely mix the three loop modes while you play.
Mode 1: Record → playback → overdub… Mode 2: Record → overdub → playback… Mode 3: Clear the previous phrase and record → playback
*Only mode 1 can be used while operating the VOX MINI GO without a foot switch.
Selectable power amp wattage
Switch between three stages: FULL, 1/10 or 1/100. This lets you make quick adjustments to the volume to match your playing environment.
Amp and effect settings can be saved
You can adjust the amp and effect settings to create sounds that can be saved in one of three user programs. The saved programs can be easily recalled by pressing the PROGRAM button on the amp, or by using a VFS3 foot switch (sold separately).
Use a VFS3 foot switch to control various features such as the rhythms and looper
Connect a VF3 foot switch (sold separately) to control the following functions.
– Rhythm: on/off, variation select, tempo setting, etc.
– Effects: on/off, delay/reverb time
– Looper: controls such as recording/playback/overdubbing
– Switching between programs (only on the MINI GO 50)
50-watt modeling amp with optional USB power
Powered by Vox's groundbreaking VET technology
Mic and instrument inputs for singer/songwriters
9 amp and 8 effects models plus vocoder
Powered by wall supply or optional 1.5A USB power bank (not included)
33 onboard rhythms and tap tempo let you quickly find the right groove for your song
40-second looper makes the Mini Go 50 a solid songwriting companion
Optional Vox VFS-3 footswitch (not included) unlocks hands-free looper controls and more
1/8-inch aux input with Line playback setting for neutral music playback
1/8-inch headphone output facilitates silent jam sessions
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.