Marshall JVM410H 100-Watt, 4 channel, all valve head
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
The Foundation Of Rock... Times Four!
The JVM Series 100-watt JVM410H valve-driven power stage is built on the classic design responsible for the legendary Marshall roar found in the JCM800 2203 and Plexi Super Lead amplifiers - a timeless foundation for countless classic rock and metal guitar tones for over four decades. Featuring a quartet of EL34 valves, this peerless design has been expertly crafted to complement the extraordinary wealth of tones found in the JVM410H.
12 all-valve amps in one
Each of the JVM's four channels has three modes - green, orange and red - providing 12 totally unique yet complementary amplifier topologies, making it like having 12 amps in one! As a result, the JVM410H offers an amazing array of instantly switchable tones - from the cleanest clean to the highest gain ever found in a Marshall and all points in between! Overflowing with harmonically rich tone and responsive fluidity, each and every one of its 12 modes exudes that unmistakable Marshall sound while expanding upon it.
Channelling world-class tone - the four JVM channels
Clean: With the gain stages lurking after the tone controls, all three modes offer classic clean and bluesy tones - simple, pure, and perfect.
Crunch: From a Plexi Super Lead (green) to a 2203 (orange) to a hot-rodded JCM800 monster (red), this is the classic rocker's dream.
OD 1: Imagine every high-gain, all-valve Marshall ever made and then add even more gain! With incredible tone and extreme gain that runs the gamut from cutting to fluid, OD 1 is perfect for shredding, hard rock, and metal.
OD 2: Add even more gain to OD 1 and change the tone network topology in the all-important mids and you have a fire-breathing, modern high-gain monster that takes no prisoners. Totally addictive!
The JVM front panel is simple and uncompromising; dedicated gain, EQ, volume, and reverb are present for each of the four channels. Add to this a master section with dual master volumes, resonance, and presence controls and you have a clear, concise layout that makes the JVM easy and intuitive to use.
Seamless switching, perfect memory, and MIDI
The onboard logic not only ensures switching is swift and silent, but it also remembers the position of each front panel switch in all 12 modes - reverb (on/off), FX loop (on/off) and master volume (one or two). So, when you return to any mode, all switch settings will be exactly as you left them - even after you've powered the amp down. This groundbreaking system combined with revolutionary new footswitch technology, plus MIDI switching capabilities, adds even further to the JVM's already incredible flexibility.
Ultimate control and connectivity
Every JVM is supplied with a 6-way, fully programmable footswitch. This revolutionary patent-pending technology allows single front panel switches or entire setups to be simply assigned to any footswitch. The footswitch's group of multicolor LEDs reflect every front panel switch status ensuring, in the heat of a performance, that you know exactly where you are with no need to see the amp. To add to it's already impressive guitarist-friendly features, the JVM footswitch connects to the amplifier via a standard guitar lead, making it easy to replace with any length you may need. Additionally, the JVM's MIDI in and thru connection means it can easily be integrated in a MIDI switching setup, allowing you to store and recall 128 complete amplifier setups and enabling your pedalboard to easily control the amp. With its built-in memory and switching options, the JVM's possibilities are endless!
The onboard studio-quality digital reverb is routed in parallel and mixed with the direct signal by means of a valve. When the reverb is engaged, no degradation of the direct signal occurs. When switched off, it is removed from the circuit. The reverb circuit has also been designed to avoid abrupt cut-offs, allowing the reverb tail to decay naturally when switching or changing from channel to channel.
Loud and louder
Dual master volume controls increase the flexibility and balance of your sounds, and when assigned directly to the footswitch, can also be used as a solo boost. The resonance and presence controls act as a global equalizer, controlling how the power section reacts with the speakers, adding another layer of tone control, and letting you adjust the power amplifier dynamics to your own taste.
FX control The JVM boasts two FX loops that live on its rear panel: a footswitchable parallel/series loop with level and mix controls, plus a series loop. When the JVM is combined with a MIDI effects processor and switched via MIDI, the sky's the limit!
Silence is golden
When on standby, the JVM's emulated XLR output is fully operational, allowing you to record in total silence - a godsend for those late night recording sessions!
Every JVM is made at the Marshall factory in the tonal heart of England. Time-tested, traditional methods of craftsmanship and construction are combined with the latest advances in modern manufacturing technology, ensuring world-class build quality and roadworthiness. Internally, the JVM circuitry and layout has been kept to a minimum, ensuring the integrity of the guitar tone and an incredibly low noise floor. All this coupled with meticulous valve selection and high-tolerance, quality components adds to the all-important reliability factor that is synonymous with the Marshall legend.
Marshall JVM410H Features:
100-watt tube amp head
Perfect for any 1960 Marshall cab
5 x ECC83s (12AX7s) and 4 x EL34s
4 independent channels
Each channel boasts 3 modes
Studio-quality digital reverb
2 footswitchable master volumes
2 FX loops series/parallel
6-way footswitch with memory
Channel switching via MIDI
Made in England
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
*Please note: - Special orders and layaways are non-cancellable / non-refundable.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.