Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
A sleeker editor, a powerful new cab simulator, and even more-immersive stereo FX make the third generation of Blackstar's ID:Core 10 combo the ultimate practice amp and an essential single-handed session tool. Choose from six inspiring amp voices that run the gamut from classic cleans to scorching leads. Dial in the perfect blend of American and British character with Blackstar's patented ISF control. Add gloss and dimension to your playing with built-in modulation, delay, and reverb effects as Blackstar's Super Wide Stereo technology envelops you in immersive sound. There's even an onboard TRRS Line In/Streaming jack so you can film guitar covers and capture performances directly onto your phone using sounds from the amp. And with the optional Blackstar PB-1 PowerBank (not included), you can get hours of remote use on the road.
Clean Warm: A classic clean amp with ample dynamics
Clean Bright: A boutique-voiced amp that breaks up when pushed hard
Crunch: A rowdy amp that delivers classic medium-gain overdrive
Super Crunch: A muscular-sounding amp that yields more gain and punch than Crunch
OD 1: A hot-rodded amp with plentiful overdrive
OD 2: A juiced-up amp with raunchy mid-boosted overdrive
Modulations: Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Tremolo, and an Envelope Filter infuse your sound with tonal color
Delays: Linear, Analogue, Tape, and Multi delays offer everything from vintage to modern time-based effects
Reverbs: Hall, Spring, and Plate reverbs add immersive stereo dimension to your playing
The Blackstar ID:Core 10 V3 is packed with a massive spread of tones, by virtue of Blackstar's Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). When turned fully counterclockwise, you'll lend an American characteristic to your voice, with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you'll enjoy more of a British vibe, with a woodier sound that's less aggressive. However you dial in the ID:Core 10 V3 between the two, you'll enjoy a musical response that just asks to be taken onstage or into the studio.
Playing through the ID:Core 10 V3 is an immersive experience, on account of Blackstar's Super Wide Stereo technology. Not only do its 12 effects sound amazing in stereo, plugging your mobile device into the ID:Core 10 V3's Line In/Streaming jack results in a multidimensional jam session that's a whole lot of fun.
Classic combo performance
With its function-per-knob control scheme and familiar combo roar, the ID:Core 10 V3 delivers big as a stage monitor or studio platform.
Hours of portable performance (requires PB-1)
Bagging up for the road? Busking around town? Blackstar's optional PB-1 PowerBank battery pack (not included) gives you hours of uninterrupted juice away from wall power.
Tailor-made for recording
The Blackstar ID:Core 10 V3's USB functionality makes recording and re-amping a breeze. Record directly from your amp to your computer while enjoying Blackstar's onboard cab simulation. Or, capture tones straight off the preamp and re-amp through your ID:Core 10 V3 down the road.
Great for live streaming
Ready to go live? The Black ID:Core 10 V3's phone-ready bidirectional TRRS streaming jack lets you connect audio from your media library, jam along, and capture performances directly onto your mobile device.
Clean, modern interface
Blackstar's single-pane Architect editor for Mac and PC is the picture of simplicity. Within this one screen, you'll find all the controls you need to craft your stage and studio tones remotely.
Easy preset access and backups
A searchable cloud-based preset list equips the Blackstar ID:Core 10 V3 for any sound you can conceive in your mind — and even some you can't. Here you can quickly back up entire sets' worth of your own presets and reload tones at will.
Tone shuffle tramples creative walls
Want to roll the dice on your next solo? Architect's Shuffle button randomizes every part of your signal chain. It's perfect for stumbling across that secret sauce in your next track.
Cab Rig Lite
Architect for ID:Core includes a free version of Cab Rig Lite: Blackstar's powerful new cabinet emulator. Here you can cycle between Tweedy 12s and British half-stacks and audition endless virtual mic placements to achieve the tone in your head — no mics or stands required.
The third generation of Blackstar's best-selling practice amps
10W (2 x 5W) modeling guitar combo amplifier is ideal for beginners, buskers, and light travelers
6 inspiring amp voices run the gamut from classic clean to saturated overdrive
12 built-in effects add gloss and dimension to your playing
Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in the perfect blend of American and British character
Super Wide Stereo technology envelops you in immersive sound
Jam along to your favorite tunes or capture covers via the TRRS Line In/Streaming input
USB 2.0 functionality for recording directly from your amp to your computer
Edit and store your patches remotely with the all-new Architect editor for Mac and PC
Cab Rig Lite cabinet simulator lets you toggle cabinets and move mic placements in virtual space
Get hours of portable power using the optional PB-1 PowerBank (not included; sold separately)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer's stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.