Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
With its DTX-PRO drum module and tri-zone snare and cymbal pads, the Yamaha DTX6K3-X packs massive expression at a mid-level price point. Choose from 40 preset studio-sampled drum kits, or create up to 200 custom kits using the DTX6K3-X's 400 onboard assignable sounds. Further tone modification is possible in seconds flat using the DTX-PRO's Kit Modifier section — dial in room ambience, compression, and special effects with the twist of a few knobs. In concert with its durable Yamaha hardware and wrist-saving TCS tom pads, the DTX6K3-X has all the ingredients you're looking for in a Yamaha kit: high-quality sound, ease of use, and responsive performance. You'll even find training tools and a record function right inside to better you as a performer. No band in sight? Pull up the DTX-PRO's 37 onboard play along tracks and jam the night away.
DTX-PRO Module40 studio-captured preset kits
Yamaha's DTX-PRO drum module sets you up with 40 complete drum kits, captured with all the punch, definition, and realism of a world-class studio environment.
200 custom user kits
Advanced users can use the DTX-PRO's 400 assignable voices to create custom kits for stage and studio. Want to blend electronic kick and snare with world percussion and acoustic cymbals? The DTX-PRO is your ticket to one-of-a-kind hybrid kits.
One-knob Kit Modifiers
The DTX-PRO's Kit Modifier section packs some extraordinary utility into just three knobs. You don't have to be a tone expert or electronics wizard to dial in custom sounds on this module. Just spin, set, and save.
Ambience: this dial adjusts how "wet," or roomy, drums and cymbals sound in your virtual environment.
Compression: drums really come alive with a shot of compression. A single Comp knob eliminates the need to worry about ratios, thresholds, and knees — just twist until it sounds good.
Effect: this control delivers a diverse range of expression with the twist of a knob.
Loaded with training tools
Whether you're seasoned pro or you're just starting out, the DTX6K-X's DTX-PRO module packs the tools to make you a better drummer. You get a sophisticated programmable metronome to rein in tricky fills, 37 training songs to workshop grooves and pocket, and 10 onboard training functions for sharpening your chops. There's even a record function so you can capture ideas and monitor your progress as you move along.
DTX6K3-X Pads and StandExpressive 3-zone TCS snare pad
The snare is the centerpiece of any drum kit, electronic or otherwise. Its included XP80 pad gives you three separate zones for head strikes, rimshots, and cross-sticks. The Textured Cellular Silicone (TCS) playing surface is designed to feel like a real coated drumhead — only it's soft and easy on the joints, which is important when you're playing night after night. The XP80 snare is paired with a trio of single-zone TCS tom pads and Yamaha's KP90 kick tower for impressive expression across the kit.
Chokeable 3-zone cymbals
Equally impressive are the DTX6K3-X's included 3-zone PCY135 ride and crash cymbals. This PCY135s give you distinct edge/bow/bell zones to deliver lifelike cymbal response. For instance, you can choke the PCY135 after a crash by grabbing it anywhere on the edge of the pad. You can even mute a cymbal before striking it to create unique sonic textures. This creates an extra level of realism you don't get with many electronic drum kits.
Yamaha RS6 rack system
A solid kit requires a solid foundation. And that's why the Yamaha DTX6K2-X includes the RS6 rack stand for effortless setups and unflappable security. A right-hand-only wrap bar positions your second crash and module for maximum ergonomics. On the left-hand side, a void supplies plenty of open space for hi-hats, double pedals, and more.
Yamaha HS-650A hi-hat stand included
Yamaha is renowned for its trap set hardware. The DTX6K2-X includes Yamaha's lightweight, chain-drive HS-650A for a classic response underfoot. Just add a kick pedal and throne, and the Yamaha DTX6K2-X is ready to rock.
Responsive, expressive, and fun to play
Powered by Yamaha's next-level DTX-PRO drum module
Features 40 preset kits, 200 user kits, and 400 assignable sounds
Kit Modifier section lets you dial in room ambience, compression, and special effects with the twist of a few knobs
Onboard training tools to hone your skills
3-zone XP80 snare pad with TCS silicone head
PCY135 cymbal pads gives you distinct bow, bell, and edge zones
KP90 kick tower is wide enough to support double pedals
What's included: DTX-PRO module, XP80 TCS snare, 3 XP70 TCS toms, KP90 kick tower, PCY135 ride cymbal, 2 PCY135 crash cymbals, RHH135 hi-hat with HS-650A stand, and RS6 rack stand
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer's stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.