BUY THIS GUITAR and get a BT1 for $99 or a GS Mini Mahogany for just $199!
From now through July 11, 2022 buy any 200 DLX Series or higher Taylor guitar and add an acoustic Baby Taylor BT1 for $99 or an acoustic GS Mini Mahogany for just $199!
Which models qualify?
200 Deluxe Series or higher (300 Series, 400 Series, etc, and up)! Get the new Taylor guitar of your dreams today, and pick up this bonus travel guitar at the discounted price on Taylor! Subject to model availability at the time of your purchase, see terms below. If it's not in stock, we'll get it on order for you.
How to order:
Simply decide which new Taylor guitar you'd like to purchase, then contact our sales team to get your $99 BT1 or $199 GS Mini Mahogany after purchasing this guitar.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is subject to the terms and disclosures stated in the Promotion. Offer valid during Promotional Period only, which begins May24, 2022 at 12:01am PST and ends July 11, 2022 at 11:59pm PST. This offer replaces and voids any existing promotions and offers. Offer valid for redemption by Melody Music Shop, LLC subject to the restrictions set forth in the Promotion. Offer is not valid for prior purchases. Only the items specified above may be used in conjunction with this offer. No substitutions or redemption outside the Promotional Period will be accepted. Taylor Guitars has the right to end or modify the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Offer only applies to the United States. Offer has no cash value. Tax not included. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. See the Promotion at the following pages for additional restrictions, purchase requirements, product descriptions and complete details: https://www.taylorguitars.com/taylor-days
MELODY MUSIC SHOP, LLC is a TAYLOR SHOW ROOM DEALER / AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER!
The V-Class bracing upgrade brings a new level of power and tonal complexity to this already sophisticated rosewood/spruce Grand Concert guitar. On the cutaway 912ce, the playing comfort and sonic focus of the smaller body now yield a surprising level of midrange warmth and treble boldness, fueled by improvements to volume and sustain from the new bracing scheme, making this a more musically expressive guitar for fingerstyle players and light strummers. The contoured ebony armrest supplies a beautiful ergonomic touch that elevates both the playing experience and aesthetic. Other refined details include ebony binding, koa purfling, and abalone and mother-of-pearl Ascension inlays and trim. The guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.