Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
*Please note: the bass drum pedal and hi-hat stand (if pictured) are sold separately. If a high hat controller (unit that sits on the floor by itself) is pictured, it IS included. All Roland electronic sets include the kick drum / tower for the bass drum pedal (sold separately) to attach to and trigger the bass drum sound. Makes sense? :)
PLEASE contact us if you need those pieces and we'll get you an UNBEATABLE deal for those accessories.
Please see listing for items included.
Roland TD-17KVX V-Drums Kit with 12" Mesh Snare and Expanded Feature Set
Sounds, pads, and features inspired by the toast of Roland's V-Drums collection position the value-packed TD-17KVX electronic drum kit squarely in pro territory. At the heart of this kit is the TD-17 module, with a sound engine and 50 preset drum kits built around Roland's flagship TD-50. User-importable drum sounds take advantage of your ever-expanding sound libraries. And wireless Bluetooth support for music and MIDI streamline practice, jamming, and song building. New for the Roland TD-17KVX V-Drums are the 12" dual-trigger PDX-12 snare pad with two-ply tunable mesh head, floating VH-10 stand-mount hi-hat, and dynamic KD-10 kick tower. A trio of mesh-headed 8" toms, two 12" crashes, and Roland's three-zone 13" CY-13R ride complete the package.
Sounds and FX engine based on Roland's flagship TD-50
50 preset kits and 310 drum/percussion sounds inspired by the V-Drums TD-50 equip the Roland TD-17 sound module for virtually any style, from world music to EDM and metal. User sounds can be imported as WAV files via SD/HC card — a first for a V-Drums module at this level — and saved to any of 50 user kits, as well as blended with stock kits and further edited using the TD-17's powerful processing and effects engine, which includes virtual tuning and muffling, virtual snare tension, compression, EQ, reverb, and more.
Stream songs and MIDI over Bluetooth
An onboard Bluetooth 4.2 transceiver gives the TD-17 the edge for practice and recording. Stream music from your phone to the module wirelessly, without cables, and play along to your heart's content. When you're ready to bottle that inspiration, the Roland TD-17 also features MIDI over Bluetooth to send MIDI note values out to a compatible device. Audio/MIDI over USB and a traditional 5-pin MIDI output are also available.
Additional trigger inputs grow with your kit
In addition to accepting the included multi-pin cable harness, the Roland TD-17 module sports two additional 1/4" dual-trigger inputs for an additional crash and auxiliary pad as your needs grow.
What's New in the TD-17KVX? PDX-12 snare pad
The dual-trigger 12" PDX-12 facilitates lifelike snare performance — realistic buzz rolls and rimshots — without altering the way you play. Its 12" size makes a smooth transition from kit-sized snares. And its tunable two-ply mesh head lets players tweak how much rebound they prefer, from soft and pillowy to tight and precise. All in all, the Roland TD-17KVX electronic drum kit lets you tailor your snare sound like a boss.
KD-10 kick pad
The tower-style KD-10 features an adaptive playing surface that responds more like an acoustic bass drum head, providing realistic feedback for attack and dynamics. Its redesigned frame greatly reduces physical movement to minimize flexing and scooting. On a rug or carpet, it's rock solid, with spurs to anchor it in place. The KD-10 accepts single or double pedals, so whatever style of music you're into, this pad delivers.
Mount this advanced 10" hi-hat pad to your favorite hi-hat stand (not included) using the included clutch and trigger base, and the VH-10 rewards you with realistic pumps, splashes, and closed-to-open contrast. Its dual-trigger system is able to capture nuances that many other electric drum kits miss. And its textured playing surface reduces acoustic volume to keep practice and performances quiet.
What else is included?
PDX-8 toms (x3) — These 8" V-Toms have dual triggers to accurately capture performances across the head and rim. Within the TD-17, you can assign different sounds to head and rim — percussion, SFX, etc. — and get more out of your kit.
CY-12C crashes (x2) — The natural swing and optimized sensitivity of these 12" V-Cymbals adds extra realism, with dual trigger zones to faithfully capture the emotion in your performances.
CY-13R ride — This V-Cymbal Ride's three trigger zones (bell, bow, and edge) provide an expressive response that any seasoned drummer will appreciate.
MDS-Compact drum stand + accessories
Your Roland TD-17KVX electronic drum kit sets up quickly and securely, thanks to the included Roland MDS-Compact drum stand. This rack-style stand ships with boom arms for cymbals and easy-positioning mounts for toms and snare. Non-slip rubber feet reduce rocking and scooting as you play. Also included: a multi-pin trigger cable harness, module mount, smartphone tray, and power supply. Discover a new level of pro-ready features and realism with the Roland TD-17KVX V-Drums.
Sounds, pads, and features inspired by Roland's top-level V-Drums
50 kits + 310 drum/percussion sounds inspired by the flagship TD-50
Tunable mesh pads deliver a custom playing response
Weight-optimized cymbals swing and sway like the real thing
12" PDX-12 snare pad is a smooth transition from acoustic snares
10" VH-10 hi-hat mounts to your favorite stand for authentic pumps and splashes
KD-10 kick pad is stable and dynamic
Importable drum samples via SD/HC card (not included); can be saved to 50 user kits
Virtual tuning, muffling, strainer tension, and snare buzz
Adjustable reverb, compression, and EQ per pad
Global bass and treble controls
Onboard Bluetooth 4.2 transceiver — streams music from your phone or sends MIDI data out
MIDI over USB and 5-pin output — trigger virtual instruments within your DAW
Audio over USB — capture pre-mixed audio for song building and safekeeping
Multi-pin cable harness included — inputs for Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, and Hi-Hat Control
Two additional 1/4" dual-trigger inputs — inputs for Crash2 and Aux
Includes MDS-Compact drum stand with cymbal booms and snare/tom clamps
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.