Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
Launchkey Mini is Novation's most compact and portable MIDI keyboard controller. It has 25 miniature keys and fits into most any travel bag. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini’s deep, intuitive Ableton control, arpeggiator, fixed chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
Create new melodies, rhythms and sounds with Launchkey Mini’s easy yet powerful arpeggiator. Take ideas further with a customizable fixed chord shape that follows you up the keyboard in Fixed Chord mode. Add dynamic, expressive rhythms with 16 super-sensitive pads for drumming and clip launch.
Transport, device and mixer controls mean fewer mouse clicks. Device macros and mixer controls mean more hands-on control of your music. Sounds, instruments and effects from AAS, Softube, Spitfire Audio, XLN Audio and Klevgrand mean you have everything you need to get started. Throw all this content into the included copy of Ableton Live Lite, or use Launchkey Mini’s integrations with Logic, Reason or any HUI compatible DAW.
Included Software: Ableton Live Lite music making software AAS Session Bundle Softube Time and Tone Bundle Spitfire Audio LABS - Expressive Strings XLN Audio Addictive Keys Klevgrand R0verb and DAW Cassette Access to the Novation Sound Collective
Comprehensive DAW Integration Scripts for Ableton, Logic and Reason (Device Control for Ableton, Logic and Reason) All other DAWs through HUI i.e. Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One Take control of Volume, Pan, Sends, Record, Play, Preset and Assign Custom Mapping
Ableton Integration Volume, Pan, Sends A and Sends B through knobs Record and Play Assign Custom Mapping to knobs and pads Track navigation Device Control Capture MIDI Clip Launch Clip Stop Scene Launch Scene Navigation Track Solo/Mute
Arpeggiator Creative Arpeggiator With Mutate Mode and Deviate Rhythm Mode: Up, Down, Up/Down, Played, Random, Chord, Mutate Rate: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and all associated triplets Octave: 1, 2, 3, 4 Rhythm: o, oxo, oxxo, Random, Deviate Latch: on/off Tempo, Swing and Gate through pots when pressing 'Arp' When Mode is set to Mutate, access all Mutate possibilities through the pot while pressing 'Arp' When Rhythm is set to Deviate, access all Deviation of the rhythm through the pot while pressing 'Arp' 3 x symbols at the left side of the keyboard reserved for future arp updates
Firmware v.1.1 UpdateThe firmware v1.1 update introduces the new Strum Mode feature to Launchkey Mini [MK3] created as an inspirational new feature to help ignite that creative spark and add an extra dimension to melody making. Easy to use, users can hold down notes and trigger strum mode by using the mod strip on the Launchkey Mini [MK3]. For total sonic variation, Strum Mode can also be used alongside other arpeggiator modes on Launchkey devices.
As well as the addition of Strum Mode, Launchkey Mini [MK3] will receive some extra updates with v1.1. These new updates incorporate some important and functional features that have been requested by the Novation community.
Adjustable pad brightness Pad brightness can be adjusted for better visibility and comfortable ease of use in all light settings.
Toggle pad velocity Pad velocity can now be switched on or off depending on user preference—especially helpful for finger drummers who prefer to have a fixed velocity.
Toggle MIDI clock output Clock output from the MIDI port can now be toggled on or off. This increases flexibility for users when connecting Launchkey Mini to other MIDI devices.
Double-tap shift function for arp and fixed chord modes A new double-tap shift function latches the shift button to enable one-handed control of shift-modified buttons—perfect for tweaking with one hand while playing with the other, or when simultaneously playing guitar or using a connected synth.
Number of keys: 25
Action: Synth action
Key size: Mini
USB: Yes, MIDI I/O, 3.5 mm MIDI out
Encoders: 8 knobs, 2 navigation buttons
Drum pads: 16
Pitch bend/Modulation: Touch strip
DAW transport: Yes
Bundled Software: Ableton Live Lite, AAS Session, much more
Width: 325 mm
Height: 43 mm
Depth: 175 mm
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.