Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
Whether you’re launching clips in Ableton Live or composing in any other major DAW, you want streamlined, tightly integrated control over your music creation process, and that’s just what you get with the Novation Launchkey 25 MK3. Packing hot new features like Scale and Chord Modes, a powerful arpeggiator, and larger velocity-sensitive pads with optimized response, the Launchkey 25 MK3 is more intuitive to use than ever — and the quickest way to get your music from your head to your speakers.
New Scale Modes
Perhaps the most exciting new feature of the Launchkey 25 MK3 is its eight onboard Scale Modes. We all use modes, whether we realize it or not. Now with the 3rd-gen Launchkey, you can lay down a smokin’ Mixolydian bass line or rock out a sweet solo in Dorian mode without getting bogged down in music theory. (Of course, knowing a little theory never hurt any musician!) Scale Modes transpose the keys you play into notes of the scale you’ve chosen. You just select your root note and the scale you want, and then play. No matter how accomplished a keyboardist you are, Launchkey will streamline your creative process and expand your musical vocabulary.
New Chord Modes, Arpeggiator, and Mutate
Chord Modes change the Launchkey MK3’s keys and pads into an interactive control surface for music exploration, in which every note you play is tonally and harmonically associated. The arpeggiator lets you explore new ideas and nail the perfect melodies quickly, while the mutate function reassembles your patterns into exciting new musical statements.
New Custom Modes
Custom Modes simplify communications between controller and software, putting more power than ever right at your fingertips. Programmable using the browser-based Novation Components tool, Custom Modes let you customize the behavior of your Launchkey, giving you total mastery over control assignments, MIDI routing, pad color, and more.
New Connect your external gear
If you use external gear with a 5-pin MIDI DIN connection, the Novation Launchkey 25 has you covered. Connect your hardware synths and devices to your rig and control everything from your Launchkey, whether you use it standalone or with a computer. Previous-generation Launchkeys didn’t have this feature, and we’re very happy that Novation has included it on the Launchkey 25 MK3!
New Larger, more sensitive pads, and more
The Launchkey platform has always been about unfettered musical expression, and the MK3 revision carries this mantra forward. The Launchkey 25 MK3’s larger velocity-sensitive pads give you greater control over dynamics, while its eight fixed rotary knobs bring your software instruments to life with effortless, real-time performance control. Integration with Ableton Live is airtight, with a dedicated button for activating Capture MIDI functionality, plus track arm, quantize, and click and looping controls, so you can fly around your Session quicker and easier than ever.
Designed for Ableton, works with any major DAW
Novation designed the Launchkey’s controls to integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live. All the controls are completely assignable, however. And if you do use another major DAW, the Novation Launchkey 25 will instantly map to it. Launchkey has full integration with Logic and Reason, plus native functionality with other major DAWs, including Studio One, Cubase, and Pro Tools, via HUI.
Hit the ground running, right out of the box
Whether you’re just starting out or locked in the groove, Launchkey is the keyboard controller that takes you further on your musical journey. Shipping with a powerful software bundle of virtual instruments, plug-ins, and sample packs that includes Ableton Live 10 Lite, Serato Sample LE, Spitfire Audio LABS Expressive Strings, XLN Audio Addictive Keys, Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette, AAS Session Bundle, a two-month Splice Sounds membership, and the Novation Sound Collective; Launchkey 25 gives you everything you need to hit the ground running, right out of the box!
Optimized for Ableton Live with immediate access to all the controls you need
Instantly maps to most major DAWS
25 velocity-sensitive synth-style keys
Easy-to-read 16 x 2 character screen
16 RGB backlit velocity-sensitive pads
Pitch bend and modulation wheels
8 rotary knobs
5-pin MIDI out socket
Octave up/down buttons
Track navigation buttons
Capture MIDI/quantize/click/undo buttons
One-touch access to Ableton’s Capture MIDI feature
Scene launch button
Device select/device lock buttons
Arp/scale/fixed chord buttons
Powerful arpeggiator takes you melodies to the next level
Scale modes transpose keys and pads to notes in the selected scale
3 chord modes (fixed, scale and user) let you trigger chords with one finger
4 Custom Modes for creating unique control setups for any performance or studio rig
USB B socket, Kensington security slot
Sustain pedal 1/4-inch jack socket
USB bus powered; power supply not included
Includes USB A to B cable
Included software bundle
Ableton Live 10 Lite DAW software
Serato Sample LE
2 months Splice Sounds membership
Spitfire Audio LABS Expressive Strings (exclusive for Launchkey MK3 owners)
Your choice of XLN Addictive Keys instrument with product registration
Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette
AAS Session Bundle
Sound Collective (get a new free plug-in every couple of months)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.