Line 6 Relay G10S II Digital Wireless Guitar System
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed *Please note - this is a mark II version
Relay G10S II
Digital Guitar Wireless System
The Relay® G10S guitar wireless system is as powerful as it is compact. The stompbox-sized pedal offers professional features, rugged build quality, and plug-and-play operation at an easily affordable price. The Relay G10S system integrates seamlessly into any pedalboard or can function as a standalone unit. It features an impressive range of up to 130’ line-of-sight, enabling you to move about untethered on any sized stage—and the Relay G10S works equally well with bass.
The Relay G10S is the newest member of the Relay Wireless Family, a series of products that are embraced by professionals for their reliability, ease of use, and transparent sound. Thanks to the extensive experience that Line 6 brings to designing and manufacturing wireless products, you can depend on the Relay G10S to provide clear and accurate instrument sound, free from interference. Plus, the Relay G10S is compatible with the Relay G10, G30, G50, G55, and G90 guitar wireless systems
No setup required
Up to 130’ range (40m) line-of-sight
24-bit lossless digital sound quality
Rugged metal construction
Balanced XLR DI output
G10T Transmitter with built-in rechargeable battery
9V DC power connector for easy pedalboard integration
Automatic or Manual frequency selection
External power supply included
EASY TO USE
Getting up and running with the Relay G10S is simply a matter of turning it on—no complicated setup required. When powered up, the unit immediately locates and locks onto the strongest available wireless frequency, and you’re ready to rock. You can also adjust the frequency selection manually, although you’ll probably never need to.
BUILT TO PERFORM
Some wireless products in this price range are housed in plastic, making them less-than-optimal for stage use. Not the he Relay G10S, which features a rugged metal housing designed to withstand the rigors of gigging. And RF and battery status indicators are conveniently located on the face of the pedal, making it easy to monitor system status at a glance.
CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND QUALITY
Relay G10S offers pristine, 24-bit lossless digital audio quality. It’s equipped with Cable Tone, a proprietary Line 6 technology that matches the sound and response of an actual guitar cable for additional realism.
VERSATILE POWER OPTIONS
The Relay G10S pedal has a convenient 9V DC power input. You can either use the included power adapter cable or connect it to a plug from your pedalboard's power supply. The G10T transmitter runs on a rechargeable battery that lasts for six hours. What's more, the battery automatically enters sleep mode when you're not playing, significantly extending how much playing time you can get from a single charge. When you’re ready to recharge, just plug the G10T into the Relay G10S receiver and it automatically begins recharging.
Relay G10S is equipped with two different outputs, making it extremely versatile. In addition to a standard 1/4" jack for connecting it to your pedalboard or amp, there’s also a balanced XLR output that allows the G10S to be used as a wireless DI box for applications such as connecting acoustic guitars or basses directly to a P.A.
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
*Please note: - Special orders and layaways are non-cancellable / non-refundable.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.