Ibanez Jake Bowen Signature 6str, Pearl White Matte REPAIRED 6lbs 12.7oz
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 6lbs 12.7oz
Fast, Aggressive, and Affordable
The Ibanez JBM10FX solidbody electric guitar is a more affordable version of Periphery guitarist Jake Bowen's cutting-edge 6-string signature model. Though it carries a lower price tag, the JBM10FX cuts no corners. It offers a powerful, cutting duet of Bowen's signature DiMarzio Titan humbucking pickups. The nyatoh body is outfitted with a Gibraltar Standard II bridge for maximum sustain and spot-on intonation. And the maple neck is carved to Ibanez's sleek Wizard III profile. The JBM10FX is a devastating instrument without a devastating price.
A world-famous Ibanez Wizard neck
Ibanez changed the world of electric guitar playing when they introduced their impossibly thin Wizard neck profile. The JBM10FX Jake Bowen signature solidbody electric guitar boasts the third generation of this iconic design. Its sleek carve sets the standard for guitarists needing a neck that caters to high-performance styles of playing. The neck's maple construction adds cut and sustain to the instrument's voice. And a set of locking Gotoh tuners offers rock-solid tuning stability
Powerful and articulate electronics
Ibanez spares no expense on the JBM10FX's electronics package. It carries the same Jake Bowen signature DiMarzio Titan neck and bridge humbucking pickups as its more expensive kin. These pickups were painstakingly designed to offer Bowen the full-range tone he desires, while nailing the articulation and tight low end that Periphery's music demands. They have a high-output design with great balance between switch positions. And a simple control layout, consisting of a single volume knob and a 3-way switch, makes dialing in your sound effortless.
Ibanez JBM10FX Jake Bowen Signature Electric Guitar Features:
Signature guitar built for the aggressive music of Periphery
Gibraltar Standard II bridge for impressive sustain
Gotoh locking machine heads for maximum tuning stability
Comes tuned from low to high: C, G, C, F, A, D
Body Shape:Jake Bowen Signature
Number of Strings:6
Body Material:Nyatoh with Maple Layers
Body Finish:Satin Polyurethane
Neck Shape:Wizard III
Fingerboard Material:Jatoba, Bound
Fingerboard Inlay:JBM 12th Fret Inlay
Number of Frets:24, Jumbo
Bridge/Tailpiece:Gibraltar Standard II
Tuners:Gotoh MG-T Locking
Neck Pickup:DiMarzio Titan Humbucker
Bridge Pickup:DiMarzio Titan Humbucker
Controls:1 x master volume, 5-way blade pickup switch
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.