Gretsch G2655-P90 Streamliner Center Block JR, Brownstone 661 5lbs 14.3oz
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 5lbs 14.3oz
Double-cut Semi-hollowbody with Screaming P-90 Pickups
If you love the sound of a gained-up P-90, then you're sure to love all the Gretsch G2655-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. has to offer. This double-cut semi-hollow's FideliSonic 90 pickups take the classic P-90 formula and add a distinct top-end sparkle and bite that help rhythms and leads cut through a mix like never before. And though these pickups effortlessly push amplifiers into overdrive, the G2655-P90's spruce center block in the body resists feedback at loud volumes. On the performance side of things, an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with V-Stoptail keeps your tuning locked down tight. Together with its bold pickups and eye-catching curves, the Gretsch G2655-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. is a wonderful blend of old-school personality and modern tonal dexterity.
Classic Gretsch appearance
The G2655-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. sticks close to what has made Gretsch guitars so desirable over the years. A pair of F-holes divulges the guitar's semi-hollowbody construction, with a thinline body that is very comfortable to play for longer gigs. The G2655-P90 is also decorated with vintage-vibed, 2-ply white-and-black binding that wraps the entire instrument.
Screamin' P-90 tone
The G2655-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. blends vintage-style construction with a modern electronics package to deliver looks and tones that'll inspire a new breed of Gretsch player. The semi-hollowbody design adds warmth and clarity to the guitar's tone. But make no mistake: when cranked, the high-output FideliSonic 90 pickups deliver screaming tone when you need to cut through a mix. Feedback is kept nicely under control via the body's spruce center block.
Thoughtfully built with the player in mind
Gretsch's G2655-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. plays and feels every bit as good as it sounds. Its Thin "U"-neck profile is round enough that chording remains comfortable in all positions, while being thin enough to facilitate fleet-fingered single-note runs. The thinline, double-cutaway construction is comfortable against your body, and it gives you unimpeded access to the guitar's highest frets. And the controls have even been thoughtfully laid out to not interfere with your picking hand technique.
Gretsch G2655-P-90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Features:
Double-cutaway semi-hollowbody guitar with high-output pickups
Loaded with 2 single-coil FideliSonic 90 pickups
Adds a distinct top-end bite to the classic P-90 formula
Semi-hollow construction adds warmth while resisting feedback
Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with V-Stoptail
Thin "U"-neck profile is comfortable
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.