Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 8lbs 2.8oz
A Tele with a Mean Streak
Some folks think Teles are only good for country-style twanging, but the Fender Player Series Telecaster HH says otherwise. This dual humbucker-equipped axe delivers muscular, throaty sounds by the truckload. That being said, it can also achieve mellower tones if you ask nicely. A Modern C-shaped neck and 22-fret, 9.5"-radius fingerboard give you a decidedly contemporary feel with fast action and comfortable playability. You also get a synthetic bone nut, 6-saddle string-through bridge, and Fender standard sealed tuners. If you've got aggressive tendencies, you'll love the Player Series Telecaster HH — it's a Tele with a mean streak.
Fender's Player Series: vintage vibe, modern edge
For their new Player Series guitars, Fender went back to the drawing board with updated radii for more historically accurate body shapes, new vintage-inspired finishes, and a classic logo that harkens back to the Fenders of yesteryear. But these smooth-playing instruments also look to the future with modern enhancements that include 22-fret necks, upgraded bridges for better sustain, and refined pickups that crank out legendary Fender tone by the boatload.
Versatile, supercharged tone
For the Player Series Telecaster HH, Fender changed out its typical Tele single-coil pickups for a pair of Player Series Alnico 2 humbuckers, giving you loads of warmth, fullness, and sustain. You can coax anything from classic Tele twang to crunchy, mid-forward humbucker tones out of these flexible pickups. Enjoy the neck pickup's fluid attack and near-endless sustain or the bridge pickup's tight, fizzier textures. Or if the feeling strikes, you can use the Player Series Tele HH's push-pull tone pot to achieve coil-split single-coil tones. The Player Series Telecaster HH is a flexible guitar that's ready for any situation.
Maple neck and pau ferro fingerboard
Leo Fender wasn't a guitar player. In fact, he got his start repairing radios. When designing his original instruments, he had no idea that guitars weren't supposed to have maple necks. This Fender Player Series Telecaster HH has the revered maple neck but adds a pau ferro fingerboard for a sleeker feel and clear-as-a-bell sound. In keeping with contemporary tastes, this Tele has a more modern C-shaped maple neck with a satin urethane finish.
The Fender Telecaster — a brief history
This is it: the original guitar that started Fender's march into contemporary music history. It appeared in the early 1950s and was first named the Broadcaster. The ingeniously simple design, the bolt-on neck, and the slab body all contribute to the guitar's trademark tones and player-friendly feel. From Nashville twang to blistering rock tones, the Telecaster sound has made its presence felt in nearly every musical category. The diverse list of Telecaster players, including Muddy Waters, Keith Richards, James Burton, Bruce Springsteen, Joe Strummer, and John 5 attests to the guitar's universal appeal.
Fender Player Series Telecaster HH Features:
A Telecaster with aggressive tones and modern playability
Dual humbuckers deliver muscular, throaty sounds by the truckload
Push-pull tone pot for coil-split single-coil tones
Fast-action Modern C-shaped neck and 22-fret, 9.5"-radius fingerboard
Synthetic bone nut enhances vibrational transfer through the neck
6-saddle string-through bridge supplies a mean bite and excellent intonation
Fender standard sealed tuners for rock-solid tuning
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
*Please note: - Special orders and layaways are non-cancellable / non-refundable.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- Kazoos, harmonicas, and microphones are non-returnable / non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.